Genshin Impact

Hangouts in Genshin Impact are special series of quests that players tin can do to spend fourth dimension with specific characters. Diona'southward Hangout quest was added in Genshin Affect 1.5.

During the quests, in that location will be plenty of dialogue choices to make that will influence how the quest players out, and character volition have a Heartbeat Value that lets y'all know how the hangout is going. If information technology drops as well depression, you will fail the quest.

In that location are five different endings to Diona's Hangout event, so in this guide, we will show yous how to get them all.

Ending one – Cat Political party

The of import dialogue choices for this ending are as follows:

  • I'm here for the kitties
  • Give the Cat Toy to Roger
  • "I call up the customers visit the tavern primarily for your cocktails."
  • Give the Cat Nutrient to Nelson.
  • "Your specialty drinks attract lots of attending already"
  • "No one would fifty-fifty know about these cats if non for your drinks."

Ending 2 – Idle Amusements

The important dialogue choices for this ending are as follows:

  • I'm here for the kitties
  • Give True cat Toy to Roger
  • "Well, he is really cute after all"
  • Give Cat Food to Nelson
  • "Maybe you lot should have a hint from him….."
  • "That may really brand more money"

Ending 3 – Diona'southward Special

The important dialogue choices for this ending are as follows:

  • I want to try some new specialty drinks
  • I'd like the base to exist more than unique
  • I'll defeat all the monsters head on
  • Draff said he had only found some. Let's ask him.

To make this part easier, and quicker, but opt to beat up all the Hilichurls in the camp rather than sneak through it.

Ending 4 – I but had a trivial…

  • I want to try some new specialty drinks
  • I'd like the base of operations to be more unique
  • I'll defeat the monster head on
  • I tin deal with a few monsters, I'll bring some of that soup back

Ending 5 – The ultimate special

  • I desire to endeavour some new specialty drinks
  • I'd like the flavoring to exist more than unique

Those are the merely two choices you need to brand to guarantee this ending.